Introducing the new Evolution Gold Bar Roulette Live Casino game!
Gold bar roulette is a new live casino game developed by Evolution.
The game has the same concept as the regular online roulette game, but with the gold bars being used inside the game as means of payment.
Today in Iraq Bet Gold Bar Roulette Review, we will explain to you all about this exciting new casino game as we discuss the following:
- How to Play Gold Bar Roulette
- The best online casinos to play Gold Bar Roulette in Iraq
- Design and UI
- Gold Bar Roulette Live Game Specs
- Tips on Winning Evolution Gold Bar Roulette
- The best features of the game
- Types of Bets
- Some FAQs about the game
Best Online Casinos To Play Gold Bar Roulette Live
200% up to $3000
100% up to €1500
250% up to €230
100% up to €1000
100% up to $500
100% up to $2000
% up to $400
150% up to €150
100% up to 50 FS
100% up to 300
100% up to €30
100% up to €122
Gold Bar Roulette Live Specs
|Name||Gold Roulette Live|
|Place streamed From||Latvia|
|Return To Player (RTP %)||97.10%|
|Min Bet||700 Iraqi Dinar|
|Max Bet||13,960,000 Iraqi Dinar|
|Side Bets||Not Available|
|Platforms Supported||PC, Mobile, Tablet|
|Operating Systems Supported||Android, IOS, Windows|
|Languages Supported||English, Turkish, French & Albanian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Finnish, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Taiwanese, Thai|
Evolution Gold Bar Roulette Design & UI
Just like the name states, Gold Bar Roulette Live game takes place in a golden room.
There are golden bars and safes around a golden bank vault.
In the middle of the room, there is a gold-plated roulette wheel.
The host wears a black and gold suit.
As for the user interface, The betting options will appear on a screen in the form of a roulette table.
underneath that table there are chips that you buy to place your bets.
At the top right of the screen there is a menu where you can edit the video, audio, chat with the host and check the game rules and other settings.
At the bottom left you will also see how many gold bars you have and their value which highly depends on the amount you staked when you won them.
How To Play Gold Bar Roulette
As we discussed earlier, Gold Bar Roulette holds the same concept as the regular roulette game whereby the host spins the wheel and sees if the number the ball gets fixated on is the same number or color as the one you bet on.
However, there are some differences that apply to this new live game so let’s tell you how you can play it.
Step 1: Place Your Chips
Choose the value of the chips you want and use them to place your bets.
Step 2: Place Your Bets
Just like regular roulette, choose what you want to bet on. A Straight-up bet (the exact number you think the ball will land on), Red or black number, even or odd number. Whatever you want, just like any other roulette game. You win them by winning a straight-up bet.
Step 3: The Dealer Reveals The Gold Bars
The dealer will open the big vault behind him/her to reveal gold bars. There could be one to twenty gold bards available. Gold bars are used as a form of in-game currency where you can win them to place a free bet with a multiplier of 88X. If you get the gold bars, you can keep them for 180 days. After that they expire if you do not play the game.
Step 4: The Dealer Spins The Wheel
The dealer will spin the roulette wheel, and you will find out whether your bet won or not.
Step 5: Using The Gold Bars
If you won any gold bars, use them to place free bets. Each Gold bar Multiplier is 88, but it is strictly related to the amount you staked to win these gold bars. This is what is called ”Gold Bar Value”. The Gold Bar Multiplier and the Gold Bar Value are displayed at the bottom left of the user interface. You can place more than one gold bar on the same bet. The payout will be the sum of the multipliers.
Types of Bets & Their Payouts
Just like the regular game this variation of roulette has both inside and outside bets apart from the focus on the straight-up bets that make you win gold bars.
|1 Gold Bar||1 number||88x per Gold Bar|
|Straight-up||1 number||24:1 + 1-20 Gold Bars|
Inside bets are more risky than outside bets, but their payout is much higher.
Outside bets are what most players prefer because they are safer and have decent payout rate while still having the same excitement of inside bets.
- If you win a straight-up bet with the chips, you win at the payout rate of 24:1 plus the gold bars that the host revealed as he/she opened the vault.
- If you win a straight-up bet using the gold bars, you get a really big payout which can be calculated like this: Gold Bar value x Gold Bar multiplier. They are shown below on your screen. You will of course also win the gold bars that the host revealed during this round as well.
- If you win a straight-up bet using both the gold bars and the chips, you win all of the above.
Gold Bar Roulette Special Features
The game has three key features:
- Gold Bars: As you know by now, the game is based on gold bars that you win and can use as a free bet. This type of in-play money is one of a kind.
- Automatic Bets: You can go to settings and choose several categories where you want an automatic bet to be placed. You no longer have to manually choose your bets everytime if you always play the same bets.
- Autoplay: If you do not feel like continuously clicking on the betting screen, you can activate the autoplay feature where you can choose the bet range you want, and the PC will play between 5 and 100 spins for you.
Some Tips To Play Gold Bar Roulette
When playing this game there are only three basic tips that you must keep in mind:
- Do not place all gold bars on one bet. Spread them out. Sure, placing them all on one bet can give you a huge win, but it is at a much higher risk and is less likely to hppen
- Do not place a chip and a gold bar on the same bet. Spread them out.
- Remeber that you lose the gold bars if 180 days pass. You do not want them to go to waste. It is bad for the game’s RTP.
Gold Bar Roulette Review: Final verdict
That was everything you needed to know about this live casino game.
Because it enables you to participate in the traditional game of roulette and allows you to put bets on both the inside and the outside of the wheel, we consider it to be an interesting variant of the game that was originally played.
However, in addition to that, it comes with this brand new and exciting function that enables you to double any earnings by an amount of your choosing.
The setting is elegant, with a room decorated in gold and a host dressed in a black and gold suit.
Despite this, the user interface is relatively straightforward.
It is a fantastic addition to the family of roulette games that can be played at online casinos.
Evolution Gold Bar Roulette Live FAQ
What is the RTP of Gold Bar Roulette?
The RTP percentage of Gold Bar Roulette is 97.30%. In other words for every 10 dollars you play you will get 9.73 dollars over long periods of playing the game.
Can I place different bets in Gold Bar Roulette Live?
Yes, you can place all kinds of inside and outside bets in Gold Bar Roulette. The only feature not available is the side bets. The difference between this game and other variations of roulette is that it focuses on straight-up bets that allow you to win gold bars and use them as free bets with an 88x multiplier each.
How do I win a gold bar?
To win a gold bar, you must win a straight-up bet. This means that you must place a bet on a single number that you thing the ball will fixate on and if it does, you win the gold bars that the croupier revealed when he/she opened the vault.
What is the best move in Gold Bar Roulette Live?
The best move in Gold Bar Roulette game is using the gold bars to place bets with odds of 50/50 like odd/even, red/black, high/ low…etc.
Can I play Gold Bar Roulette game on my phone?
Yes the game is compatible with all IOS, Android and windows mobile devices. You can easily play Gold Bar Roulette on your mobile device or tablet. It even has the same feature as that on the desktop version and it won’t freeze or anything.